This 2019 Ford F-150 XLT
, comes in Magma Red Metallic exterior with Medium Earth Gray interior with 102805 miles and is Stock Number H1520X.WHY THIS VEHICLE?
Travers Automotive and RV Group has been in business for 29 years and specializes in low mileage late model vehicles! With hundreds of vehicles in stock across our 4 dealerships we have everything from Cars, Trucks, SUV's, Jeep, Van, and Work Vehicles! We carry ALL BRANDS, and we have the best lenders and rates available! If credit is a problem, we have over 30 lenders that work with us to make sure all our customers can leave with the car they dream of! Lastly, we offer Travers Certified Vehicles so you can be assured you are leaving in a quality vehicle! Travers Certified Vehicles:
2YR or 100K Mile powertrain on most vehicles less than 10 years old and under 100K miles. If you buy a vehicle with 89K miles we will cover the vehicle for 2 years or up to 189K miles, whichever comes first. Please call us at 636-224-8687 for more details!Important Package Information
XLT Chrome Appearance Package ($945 value)
- 18" Chrome-Like PVD Wheels
- Chrome Door and Tailgate Handles with Body-Color Bezel
- 2-Bar Style Grille with Chrome 2 Minor Bars
- Single-Tip Chrome Exhaust
- P265/60R18 BSW A/S Tires
Equipment Group 302A Luxury ($2,595 value)
- Electronic 10-Speed Automatic Transmission
- Power Glass Heated Sideview Mirrors
- Rear Window Defroster
- SiriusXM Radio
- Remote Start System
- 4.2" Productivity Screen in Instrument Cluster
- 2.7L V6 EcoBoost Engine
- Fixed Backlight with Privacy Glass
- Heated Front Seats
- Leather-Wrapped Steering Wheel
- Cloth 40/20/40 Front Seat
- 8-Way Power Driver Seat
- Power-Adjustable Pedals
- Rear Under-Seat Storage
- 6,500 lbs Payload Package GVWR
- AM/FM Stereo with 6 Speakers
- 3.55 Axle Ratio
Trailer Tow Package ($995 value)
- Pro Trailer Backup Assist
- Upgraded Front Stabilizer Bar
- Engine Oil Cooler
- Class IV Trailer Hitch Receiver
XLT Power Equipment Group ($475 value)
- LED Box Lighting
- 110V/400W Outlet
Safety and Security
- The vehicle is equipped with a system that senses, and then prepares, the vehicle and/or occupants, for an impending forward collision.
- The vehicle is equipped with a camera that displays an image of the area behind the vehicle on an interior display.
- Brake assist senses panic braking from the speed of the brake pedal's travel and applies all available power brake boost.
Technology and Telematics
If you decide to speak with one of our knowledgeable associates - please reference this Stock number H1520X. Connect with us now by calling 636-224-8687.OTHER NOTABLE FEATURES YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT:Rear-Wheel Drive, Double Wishbone Front Suspension w/Coil Springs, Solid Axle Rear Suspension w/Leaf Springs, 4-Wheel Disc Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS, Front And Rear Vented Discs, Brake Assist, Hill Hold Control and Electric Parking Brake, Headlights-Automatic Highbeams, 3 12V DC Power Outlets, Collision Mitigation-Front
- Without the need for a manufacturer specific app to be installed on the smart device, the vehicle infotainment system can access and control functions of a smart device physically plugged-into the vehicle.
- Mobile devices can wirelessly connect to the internet through the vehicle's private mobile network.
This Ford has gone through our service process - You can request the full inspection at anytime. WHY SHOULD YOU BUY FROM TRAVERS WENTZVILLE AUTO|RV
The dealership, located just off of Highway 70, is an impressive sight to behold. The sales building sits on a sprawling lot, with rows and rows of shiny used cars and RVs on display. As soon as you walk through the doors, you're greeted by a team of friendly salespeople, all eager to help you find the vehicle of your dreams.
For car buyers, Travers Automotive offers a wide selection of used cars from a variety of top brands. Whether you're looking for a sporty coupe, a spacious SUV, or a reliable sedan, you're sure to find something that suits your needs and budget. The dealership also offers a range of financing options, making it easy for customers to get behind the wheel of their dream car.
But Travers Automotive isn't just a car dealership - they also specialize in selling recreational vehicles. Whether you're a seasoned RV enthusiast or a first-time buyer, the dealership has a wide selection of top-of-the-line RVs to choose from. From luxurious motorhomes to cozy travel trailers, there's something for everyone at Travers Automotive.
What really sets Travers Automotive apart, though, is their commitment to customer service. The sales team is knowledgeable and friendly, and they'll work with you every step of the way to ensure that you find the perfect vehicle for your needs. And once you've made your purchase, the dealership's service center is staffed by skilled technicians who can handle everything from routine maintenance to major repairs.